Photo courtesy of Le Cupcake.
One year ago today, I started this blog. (Can you believe it?) In that time, I:
- became a legal adult.
- defeated an eating disorder.
- discovered what I want to do for a living.
This has undoubtedly been one of the best years of my life.
Glitter Sleuth has undergone significant changes during the past year, too. In that time, the blog:
- used a number of writing styles, from bullet points to poetry to narrative prose.
- reviewed a range of topics, from sushi bars to song lyrics.
- transitioned from Blogger to WordPress.
In this, the second year of Glitter Sleuth’s life, count on lots of new things to come. Most importantly, expect more consistent posting on less mundane activities. Just this summer, you can look forward to reviews of:
- where to visit museums of the whaling industry and toy soldiers.
- where to eat slutty cakes and a century egg.
- where to buy a genuine superhero costume and a literary-minded prostitute (though preferably not at the same time).
Let’s make this year even better than the last.
All my love,